The 4-day In-Person Ride: July 14 - 17
The Randstad Ride began as a multi-day in-person ride to raise funds for cancer research and care. Prior to the pandemic, the Ride was a four-day US to Canada cycling experience with participants travelling more than 500 kms!! Although we've had to pause that event over the last couple of years, we are happy to share that it's back in 2022!
how it works
The 2022 in-person Ride will start in Boston, MA on July 14 and finish in Montreal, QC on July 17.
We want your money to go towards the important cause of cancer research, and that is why this event is largely subsidized by Randstad. Because of that, we are proud to be able to offer you the opportunity to join the Ride for a registration fee of $350 for Randstad employees and $500 for all other participants.
Your fee includes:
- x2 riding kits (jersey and bib)
- hotels for 5 nights (4 if you are from Boston or Montreal area)
- breakfasts and lunches (Thursday - Sunday)
- snacks and en-route support (Thursday - Sunday)
Costs that are NOT included:
- travel costs
- bikes, bike rentals and/or bike shipping costs