get riding, rolling, walking or running between August 23 - September 12 and help advance cancer research.
go the distance
We’re up for the challenge! Together, we’ll reach our goal of travelling 75,000 KM!
Your donations benefit the life-saving cancer research supported by the Canadian Cancer Society and the American Cancer Society.
monday, august 23 - sunday, september 12, 2021
Raised so far
40,636 KMsof 75,000 km goal
How your support makes a difference
can provide two Petri dishes for cancer research, essential to the life-saving work of scientific discovery.
can fund critical patient support services.
can help test drugs that kill cancer cells.
can support the purchase of vital lab equipment.
can help fund the development of early detection diagnostic tools.
raised so far
- Anonymous just donated $250.00
- Anthony Nworah just donated $26.50
- Anonymous just donated $2.00
- Harmain Akhlaque just donated $20.00
- Jeff Lachance just donated $26.50
- JJ just donated $20.00
- Kristel Girard just donated $10.60
- Terry Galarneau just donated $106.00
- Darlene Rossong just donated $26.50
- Natasha Conran just donated $10.60
- Herman Nijns - Belgium just donated $106.00
- Kristine Murray just donated $53.00
- ANGEL just donated $25.00
- Susanne Glenn-Rigny just donated $50.00
- Janet Futko just donated $106.00
- Yvan Richard Lambert just donated $515.00
- Dale Smith just donated $53.00
- Suzanne Gobeil just donated $21.20
- Emuobor Dafimu just donated $26.50
- Meg Hill just donated $20.00